Find the best multiple room remodelers near you!
Top Home Remodeling Contractors in Riverside, CA
Huerta Construction and Remodeling(1)19667 corwin Rd, Apple-valley , CA
So Cal Home Remodeling(2)7100 Havenhurst Ave Suite324, Van Nuys, CA
Angelic ConstructionNo ReviewsPO BOX 754, Woodland Hills, CA
Our company is fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded! We are able to help you with anything from inside to the outside of your home. Furthermore, we pride ourselves in the excellent customer service our company provides from the beginning to the end of every project.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Dean West ConstructionNo Reviews42510 Mayberry Ave, Hemet, CA
Gale Force Construction, Inc.No Reviews16706 Bayview Dr., Sunset Beach, CA
We specializes in residential and commercial construction throughout California. Most of our projects center around new construction, and remodeling and renovations, but we also work on custom projects. Our clients know us as reliable, hardworking professionals who are knowledgeable and easy to work with.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Green ConstructionNo Reviews27592 Ruisenor , Mission Viejo, CA
Home Pro RemodelingNo Reviews8375 Ventura Blvd #378, Tarzana, CA
Here at Home Pro Green Remodeling, our team of highly skilled, certified, and creative professionals are committed to providing the highest quality of workmanship, reliability, experience, and customer satisfaction. Our team consists of fully licensed, bonded and insured architects, interior designers, master carpenters and other service technicians who always strive on exceeding our customers’ expectations.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Home Remodeling CenterNo Reviews
Infinity Kitchen & BathNo Reviews38634 Royal Troon Dr, Murrieta, CA
Family Owned, Full Service Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Company. We handle all interior remodeling, Free Design Consultations available.Read MoreSee Full Profile
MJ Home DevelopmentNo Reviews6546 Hollywood Blvd #215, Los Angeles, CA
Treeium IncNo Reviews5352 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Suite 200, Valley Village, CA
Treeium is a general contracting company with over 26 years of experience, which specializes in green home remodeling. We believe that change starts from the inside out, and that the home is a great place to start. For every need there is a green solution and this is why we offer remodeling services that help our customers create their dream homes in an efficient, sustainable, healthy way for both their families and the planet. Whether you have a small project on your hands, are looking to remodel your kitchen or bathroom, or need an entire home renovation, Treeium has the expertise and passion to help you do it in a way that’s smart, efficient and sustainable, so your home will not only look good, but will also be healthier for you, the planet and your wallet. Thank you for trusting Treeium with your home improvement dreams!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Trusted Home Contractors IncNo Reviews18550 Burbank Blvd Suite #101, Tarzana, CA
Trusted Home Contractors has been providing excellence in the home remodeling field since 1975. Our services include Exterior Painting, Vinyl Siding, Windows,Sunroom, Patios and Patio Enclosures, Roof Replacement,. Our goal is to help you achieve your goal at a very competitive cost. Remodeling done affordable.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Yoneil Construction Corp.No Reviews315 Green Meadow Rd, Testa, NY
A I E General Construction9045 Hobart Drive, Riverside, CA
Anderson Construction Services, Inc.10926 Cleveland Avenue, Riverside, CA
AZ MAX Costruction, Inc.7433 Four Winds Court, Eastvale, CA
CC Framing419 East Easton Street, Rialto, CA
D and L Home Solutions12782 5th Street, Yucaipa, CA
Diamond Home Solutions30667 Cinnamon Teal Drive, Canyon Lake, CA
Diamond West Construction2855 Sonoma Drive, Riverside, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $42,138Riverside, CA 08/14/2017
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Kitchen, Addition
- What type of remodeling project is this? Kitchen, Addition, Other room(s)
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $42,138Riverside, CA 07/17/2017
- What type of remodeling project is this? Other room(s)
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Other
- Notes: ceiling and walls,carpet from water damage .
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $42,138Riverside, CA 05/26/2017
- What type of remodeling project is this? Kitchen, Bathroom, Addition, Basement, Other room(s)
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Kitchen, Bathroom(s), Basement, Addition
Top Reviewed Pros
Huerta Construction and Remodeling(1)
Huerta Construction and Remodeling received a 5-star review from Cristy C. Huerta Construction and Remodeling completed the home remodeling project on Apr 4, 2018.Read More
So Cal Home Remodeling(2)
So Cal Home Remodeling received a 5-star review from Glen V. So Cal Home Remodeling completed the home remodeling project on May 24, 2018.Read More
Riverside Home Remodeling
Remodeling multiple rooms, as opposed to an individual room, is quickly becoming the norm rather than the exception. As opposed to a specific sink issue where you might call a plumber or a carpet repair where you might call a flooring contractor, renovating multiple rooms demands expertise across the board. To no surprise, major renovation projects are very popular in Riverside right now. Luckily, we’ve found the top home remodeling contractors near you!
Major Renovation Costs In Riverside
As you browse our home remodeling companies, it’s always a good to have a rough idea of local costs. As opposed to individual projects, remodeling multiple rooms means various costs across the home. Fortunately, we researched average home renovation prices for various rooms Riverside, as well as in Ontario, Lancaster, Victorville, Palmdale, and Anaheim.
- Riverside Kitchen Remodeling Cost: $30,000 - $40,000
- Riverside Bathroom Remodeling Cost: $9,000 - $20,000
- Riverside Flooring Cost: $2,000 - $6,000
- Riverside Wall Cost: $1,000 - $8,000
- Riverside Basement Remodeling Cost: $18,000 - $24,000
- Riverside Garage Remodeling Cost: $13,000 - $23,000
- Riverside Living/Dining Room Remodeling Cost: $5,000 - $15,000
As you can see, you have plenty of options when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. All in all, the total cost to remodel multiple rooms in Riverside ranges between $70,000 and $110,000.
Riverside Home Remodeling Trends
Now that you know where to remodel, you have to consider how you’re going to design your dream home. No matter what, always think about personal taste first. After all, you’re the one living in your home, using your bathroom and spending time in your kitchen.
Nonetheless, it’s always a good idea to know how others in the area are remodeling. After analyzing popular multiple room projects in Riverside, as well as in Ontario, Lancaster, Victorville, Palmdale, and Anaheim, the following trends stood out:
- Colorful Kitchens: Black and white will always be in vogue, but bright and lively kitchens are popping up across Riverside, CA. Whether it’s the backsplash, counters or your appliances, put some color into it.
- Technology Integration: Whether in the bathroom, garage, kitchen or living room, technology is being integrated across the home. Make your life easier by installing some “smart” additions.
- Inside-Out Living: We’re lucky to get mostly blue skies in Riverside throughout the year. To no surprise, more local homeowners are amplifying their outdoors and extending their living spaces outside. After all, why stay inside when you can lie comfortably on a couch outside!
- Open Concepts: Whether you have a large home or small, open concepts are in and that trend is not going away anytime soon. Make your life easier and less stressful by knocking down a few walls.
- Smart Storage: We all need more storage. Fortunately, whether in the kitchen, bathroom or mudroom, Riverside homeowners are insisting their remodeling contractors add additional storage options all around the house.
How To Save Money On Your Riverside Renovation
By now, you’re probably wondering how you’re going to afford such an expensive home remodel. Luckily, just like most remodeling projects, there are ways to shed some costs and lower that final Riverside home renovation bill.
- Keep Load-Bearing Walls: These walls carry a lot of weight and as such, are very expensive to remove. Try to design around the wall.
- Do Not Change Kitchen or Bathroom Layout: Many assume it’s cheap to move a refrigerator from one side of the room to the other. However, if there’s no outlet near your desired location, how will it cool? If you’re changing your kitchen or bathroom layout, make sure the necessary electrical and plumbing are already set up. If you have to move either, your home remodeling budget will go up.
- Buy Materials Yourself: Certain contractors can get bulk discounts on some materials, but many materials are available at your local hardware store. Save your contractor a trip, and yourself cash, by buying your own materials.
- Choose Local Materials: Certain materials, such as Maple and Cypress wood, are sourced from the East Coast. Since they have to travel farther, your custom floors may cost more. As such, choose materials that are sourced in California or along the West Coast.
- Interview Multiple Contractors: Remodeling companies were not created equal. One pro who has been in the business for one year may charge less than a 20-year veteran. Others may charge more because they know their quality is superior. No matter the case, it pays to interview at least three pros to ensure you find the right home remodel contractor for your project.
How To Find The Right Riverside Contractor
Speaking of interviews, there are certain questions you need answers to before signing on that dotted line. Below are a few common questions homeowners in Riverside ask before hiring any major renovation contractor:
- Are you licensed and do you have Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation? If so, may I have a copy?
- When are payments due?
- Will I need to move out?
- Do you give written warranties?
- Can I see your recent reviews?
- Have you done similar projects and can I see the results?
- Once the project begins, what will I need to do?
Riverside Home Renovation Financing
Very few projects are inexpensive. If you’re worried about the costs, you’re not alone. Many Riverside residents require financing when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. Just like a loan, you have a few options when it comes to financing.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the major home remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the remodel.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to a Riverside contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller projects, but these loans carry high interest rates.
Riverside Contractor Licensing
No matter what project you’re undertaking, make sure your Riverside contractor is licensed and insured. In fact, it’s the law that all CA contractors charging at least $500 for their home remodeling work require a license.
The California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) licenses contractors in 43 different trades. So, when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms, your contractor must be licensed.
Find A Remodeling Contractor In Riverside
Big remodeling projects are scary, but after looking over all reviews and information above, you have what it takes to embark on a successful home remodel. As such, let us help you find the best home remodeling companies in Riverside.